Widget Watch: iPhoto Mini
The iPhoto Mini is definitely one of the better-made iPhoto widgets I've seen available. Its function is pretty straight-forward: the widget can browse thumbnail-size images of the pictures you have in your iPhoto albums. A drop-down menu contains a list of all your albums, complete with total image counts in each album. Nice 'n sweet. It works well, and moves quickly even through large albums, but I wish it could interact with iPhoto. It'd be great if double-clicking an image opened that pic in iPhoto, or if maybe even images were drag-and-droppable. Oh well, a widget user can hope, can't he?
The iPhoto Mini is definitely one of the better-made iPhoto widgets I've seen available. Its function is pretty straight-forward: the...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements