Widget Watch: iPhoto Mini
The iPhoto Mini is definitely one of the better-made iPhoto widgets I've seen available. Its function is pretty straight-forward: the widget can browse thumbnail-size images of the pictures you have in your iPhoto albums. A drop-down menu contains a list of all your albums, complete with total image counts in each album. Nice 'n sweet. It works well, and moves quickly even through large albums, but I wish it could interact with iPhoto. It'd be great if double-clicking an image opened that pic in iPhoto, or if maybe even images were drag-and-droppable. Oh well, a widget user can hope, can't he?
The iPhoto Mini is definitely one of the better-made iPhoto widgets I've seen available. Its function is pretty straight-forward: the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free