Sandvox public beta available
More recently, Karelia has begun work on a WYSIWYG web editor for the Mac called Sandvox, and limited beta testing was begun in October. It really looks great and we've been watching its development for a while now. Today, however, the folks at Karelia are getting that sinking feeling all over again.
With the rumor swirling that Steve will introduce a new application called "iWeb" at tomorrow's keynote, Karelia have made the public beta of Sandvox available today, a little earlier than they had initially planned. I've only played with it very briefly so far, but some of the templates really look great. Good luck to Karelia.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync