Griffin has released their latest cool little accessory that you didn't know you needed until you heard about it. The SmartShare plugs into any mini-jack, like perhaps an iPod, and allows you to connect two set of headphones. It is basically a splitter, but the nice thing is that each separate headphone jack on the SmartShare has a separate volume control.
The SmartShare is available for preorder and it costs $19.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)