Griffin has released their latest cool little accessory that you didn't know you needed until you heard about it. The SmartShare plugs into any mini-jack, like perhaps an iPod, and allows you to connect two set of headphones. It is basically a splitter, but the nice thing is that each separate headphone jack on the SmartShare has a separate volume control.
The SmartShare is available for preorder and it costs $19.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app