Griffin has released their latest cool little accessory that you didn't know you needed until you heard about it. The SmartShare plugs into any mini-jack, like perhaps an iPod, and allows you to connect two set of headphones. It is basically a splitter, but the nice thing is that each separate headphone jack on the SmartShare has a separate volume control.
The SmartShare is available for preorder and it costs $19.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features