GLTerminal for OS X
I'm a Mac girl who spends most of her time hanging in the terminal, so you may say old school stuff makes me happy. If that's the case, then I'm jumping for joy at the extra old-schoolness of this GLTerminal port for OSX.
As if my use of terminal-based chat centericq weren't enough, I have put a screen shot of centericq running in this "classic" amber terminal using GLTerminal on my OS X box. Yum.
If you want to make this work, in GLTerminal go to Preferences -> Renderer -> Plugin and choose "Classic Terminal" and your Phosphor Color of choice (white, matrix green, or amber). Also, don't forget that to jump out of full screen mode you will need to use command-return.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)