GLTerminal for OS X
I'm a Mac girl who spends most of her time hanging in the terminal, so you may say old school stuff makes me happy. If that's the case, then I'm jumping for joy at the extra old-schoolness of this GLTerminal port for OSX.
As if my use of terminal-based chat centericq weren't enough, I have put a screen shot of centericq running in this "classic" amber terminal using GLTerminal on my OS X box. Yum.
If you want to make this work, in GLTerminal go to Preferences -> Renderer -> Plugin and choose "Classic Terminal" and your Phosphor Color of choice (white, matrix green, or amber). Also, don't forget that to jump out of full screen mode you will need to use command-return.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs