GLTerminal for OS X
I'm a Mac girl who spends most of her time hanging in the terminal, so you may say old school stuff makes me happy. If that's the case, then I'm jumping for joy at the extra old-schoolness of this GLTerminal port for OSX.
As if my use of terminal-based chat centericq weren't enough, I have put a screen shot of centericq running in this "classic" amber terminal using GLTerminal on my OS X box. Yum.
If you want to make this work, in GLTerminal go to Preferences -> Renderer -> Plugin and choose "Classic Terminal" and your Phosphor Color of choice (white, matrix green, or amber). Also, don't forget that to jump out of full screen mode you will need to use command-return.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter