GLTerminal for OS X
I'm a Mac girl who spends most of her time hanging in the terminal, so you may say old school stuff makes me happy. If that's the case, then I'm jumping for joy at the extra old-schoolness of this GLTerminal port for OSX.
As if my use of terminal-based chat centericq weren't enough, I have put a screen shot of centericq running in this "classic" amber terminal using GLTerminal on my OS X box. Yum.
If you want to make this work, in GLTerminal go to Preferences -> Renderer -> Plugin and choose "Classic Terminal" and your Phosphor Color of choice (white, matrix green, or amber). Also, don't forget that to jump out of full screen mode you will need to use command-return.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options