iBikeMount - Attach your iPod Nano to Your Bike
They're shipping around March 15th, which should be just in time for me to buy myself an iPod nano for my birthday in April (alas my silvery mini, I'll miss you).
Now if we can just get rid of the rest of this snow and usher in an early, warm Spring so I can start biking outside again! The Old Farmer's Almanac has been almost completely wrong so far with their weather predictions for the Northeast and the groundhog says we've got six more weeks of winter still. Seems to me that predicting the weather is about as accurate as a Dvorak column.
Once it arrives and I've test-ridden it, I'll let you guys know how it fares. Looks like a great and useful product!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free