iBikeMount - Attach your iPod Nano to Your Bike
They're shipping around March 15th, which should be just in time for me to buy myself an iPod nano for my birthday in April (alas my silvery mini, I'll miss you).
Now if we can just get rid of the rest of this snow and usher in an early, warm Spring so I can start biking outside again! The Old Farmer's Almanac has been almost completely wrong so far with their weather predictions for the Northeast and the groundhog says we've got six more weeks of winter still. Seems to me that predicting the weather is about as accurate as a Dvorak column.
Once it arrives and I've test-ridden it, I'll let you guys know how it fares. Looks like a great and useful product!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)