iBikeMount - Attach your iPod Nano to Your Bike
They're shipping around March 15th, which should be just in time for me to buy myself an iPod nano for my birthday in April (alas my silvery mini, I'll miss you).
Now if we can just get rid of the rest of this snow and usher in an early, warm Spring so I can start biking outside again! The Old Farmer's Almanac has been almost completely wrong so far with their weather predictions for the Northeast and the groundhog says we've got six more weeks of winter still. Seems to me that predicting the weather is about as accurate as a Dvorak column.
Once it arrives and I've test-ridden it, I'll let you guys know how it fares. Looks like a great and useful product!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync