Symantec offers an update for OSX.Leap.A
Well, here's something you don't see very often. Symantec has issued an update that offers protection agains OSX.Leap.A, the Mac Trojan Horse that we wrote about earlier. They classify it as a "level 1" on a scale of 1 to 5, so there's no need to slip into panic mode. It seems to be PPC only, so you lucky Mactel owners have nothing to worry about. Carry on.
Well, here's something you don't see very often. Symantec has issued an update that offers protection agains OSX.Leap.A, the Mac Trojan...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update