Enigmo 2 trailer, demo released
For those unfamiliar, Enigmo is a really slick, unique puzzle game from Pangea Software that's been around for a few years now. The game's description at Apple's download site is a good summary of what you're up against: "A 3D puzzle game where you construct mechanisms to direct lasers, plasma, and water to toggle switches, deactivate force-fields, and eventually get them to their final destination."
Pangea Software has released what looks like a great sequel, Enigmo 2 - and I'm downloading a demo as I write this. The new version "takes the concept to a whole new dimension with much more complex environments and all-new devices," and from the screenshots at Pangea Software's site, I don't think they're kidding around. To get an idea of how the game works, check out the trailer Apple has posted.
While the first Enigmo ran on both Mac OS 9 and X, Enigmo 2 is a universal binary and exclusive to OS X. I don't know how long the demo is good for, but a full license will run you $29.95.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements