Enigmo 2 trailer, demo released
For those unfamiliar, Enigmo is a really slick, unique puzzle game from Pangea Software that's been around for a few years now. The game's description at Apple's download site is a good summary of what you're up against: "A 3D puzzle game where you construct mechanisms to direct lasers, plasma, and water to toggle switches, deactivate force-fields, and eventually get them to their final destination."
Pangea Software has released what looks like a great sequel, Enigmo 2 - and I'm downloading a demo as I write this. The new version "takes the concept to a whole new dimension with much more complex environments and all-new devices," and from the screenshots at Pangea Software's site, I don't think they're kidding around. To get an idea of how the game works, check out the trailer Apple has posted.
While the first Enigmo ran on both Mac OS 9 and X, Enigmo 2 is a universal binary and exclusive to OS X. I don't know how long the demo is good for, but a full license will run you $29.95.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync