Macjournal goes universal
Macjournal, the popular note taking and organizational tool, has gone universal with the release of version 3.3. I have a friend who works as a teacher and uses Macjournal religiously to keep track of students, meetings with parents, etc. It really is pretty handy. Changes in version 3.3 include:
- Universal support for the new Intel-based Macs (as well as the existing PowerPC machines).
- When the drawer has focus, choosing "Stats" from the View menu will get stats for whatever is selected only.
- Fixed problem with the journals drawer (sometimes preventing it from opening only on Jaguar).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter