Macjournal goes universal
Macjournal, the popular note taking and organizational tool, has gone universal with the release of version 3.3. I have a friend who works as a teacher and uses Macjournal religiously to keep track of students, meetings with parents, etc. It really is pretty handy. Changes in version 3.3 include:
- Universal support for the new Intel-based Macs (as well as the existing PowerPC machines).
- When the drawer has focus, choosing "Stats" from the View menu will get stats for whatever is selected only.
- Fixed problem with the journals drawer (sometimes preventing it from opening only on Jaguar).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs