SSH tunneling for fun and profit
Will O'Brien is a little paranoid, but we still love him. He has written up a great step by step post over at Engadget, a little known blog that I read, detailing how to setup SSH tunneling when you are on potentially insecure networks.
Go read it, because you don't want me reading your email (and if you don't SSH tunnel I WILL read your email).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app