SSH tunneling for fun and profit
Will O'Brien is a little paranoid, but we still love him. He has written up a great step by step post over at Engadget, a little known blog that I read, detailing how to setup SSH tunneling when you are on potentially insecure networks.
Go read it, because you don't want me reading your email (and if you don't SSH tunnel I WILL read your email).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)