MacZOT fever spreading with MysteryZOTs
Sounds crazy? As of around 5 PM yesterday afternoon, over four hundred people would like to disagree with you, as this post at the MacZOT blog says they've sold 402 of the alloted 500 packages of yesterday's MysteryZOT. This morning I noticed they sold their entire lot and have revealed its contents, which includes iClip, the NotePad widget (with full search and print functionality) and the FTP Drop widget which offers a handy DnD (drag-n-drop) operation for sending files up to a directory on a server you specify.
At only $14.95 for these apps and three others (instead of $53.70), I'm starting to wonder if I missed out on a good deal. Did any of you TUAW readers jump on yesterday's MysteryZOT? Are you glad you did, or are you missing your $14.95?
Remember MacZOT, the bargain-a-day shareware site? It seems like it's catching on as wildfire, as they now have a "MysteryZOT"...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free