Vista on a MacBook Pro
Marc Orchant got the Vista install disk working with a MacBook Pro and Boot Camp. What was his secret? Well, he just inserted a Vista disk instead of a Windows XP disk. There are also reports that Boot Camp supports various distros of Linux.
Update: Well, it looks like the Vista install process works, but Vista itself? Not so much. So, you can install Vista on an Intel Mac but you just can't run it.. much like a PC. I kid, I kid.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs