Vista on a MacBook Pro
Marc Orchant got the Vista install disk working with a MacBook Pro and Boot Camp. What was his secret? Well, he just inserted a Vista disk instead of a Windows XP disk. There are also reports that Boot Camp supports various distros of Linux.
Update: Well, it looks like the Vista install process works, but Vista itself? Not so much. So, you can install Vista on an Intel Mac but you just can't run it.. much like a PC. I kid, I kid.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter