Rig of the Day: The trio
Now here's something you don't see every day. One computer used as a stand for another. Flickr user epatel sent us this shot of a Mac Plus and an external, 20 MB SCSI disk sitting comfortably on top of an Apple // Plus . At least the Apple is still in use.
While we're on the topic, is that Lemmings the Mac is running?
"Mac Plus HD on// Plus " posted by epatel.
For the month of April, the theme for our Rig of the Day will be "Vintage Macs" in honor of Apple's anniversary. If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. Let's see your vintage Macs (Apples and Newtons, too)! We'll select an image every day to highlight.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options