Rig of the Day: The trio
Now here's something you don't see every day. One computer used as a stand for another. Flickr user epatel sent us this shot of a Mac Plus and an external, 20 MB SCSI disk sitting comfortably on top of an Apple // Plus . At least the Apple is still in use.
While we're on the topic, is that Lemmings the Mac is running?
"Mac Plus HD on// Plus " posted by epatel.
For the month of April, the theme for our Rig of the Day will be "Vintage Macs" in honor of Apple's anniversary. If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. Let's see your vintage Macs (Apples and Newtons, too)! We'll select an image every day to highlight.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter