So, you say you're unimpressed with the iPod HiFi? Or maybe you find the price a bit prohibitive. No worries, just check out the iBoom LoFi. PC Mag writer Bill Machrone got himself an old Sanyo boom box, crammed the iPod into the cassette drawer and got the whole thing wired up for under $50. You can read all about just how he did it, and even register to win the iBoom LoFi. Won't your friends be impressed?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter