TivoToComeback in the new TiVo Mac client
The other day I gave TiVo a little grief for releasing a point release of their Mac desktop client with the only change being it is a Universal app (I was kidding, of course). Well, it would seem that the Mac client has a little hidden gem in it. If you follow these directions you'll see a new pane in the TiVo preferences. This allows you to transfer video from your Mac onto your Tivo for viewing on your TV (this feature is called 'TiVoToComeback'). This is disabled by default in the client, so it probably isn't ready for primetime, but if you're adventurous give it a go.
Thanks to Dave for the pic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options