TivoToComeback in the new TiVo Mac client
The other day I gave TiVo a little grief for releasing a point release of their Mac desktop client with the only change being it is a Universal app (I was kidding, of course). Well, it would seem that the Mac client has a little hidden gem in it. If you follow these directions you'll see a new pane in the TiVo preferences. This allows you to transfer video from your Mac onto your Tivo for viewing on your TV (this feature is called 'TiVoToComeback'). This is disabled by default in the client, so it probably isn't ready for primetime, but if you're adventurous give it a go.
Thanks to Dave for the pic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update