Widget Watch: Kernel Panic
In the great tradition set forth by the BSOD widget, the Kernel Panic widget offers a panic-inducing performance for the rest of us. Just set it up on your friend's, boss' or worst enemy's Mac and watch their hearts skip a beat as they (hopefully) figure out the gag. Its developer, Powermacguy, over at DashboardWidgets is either a pretty clever guy or (soon to be) on a few Mac user's hit lists.
The Kernel Panic widget is free and available from DashboardWidgets.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature