Apple posts new ads
Apple has posted those new ads Dave pointed out to the Get A Mac website. The ads, available in glorious Quicktime, once again compare and contrast the Mac and the PC. 'Out of the box' highlights the Macs easy setup, 'Touché' touts Boot Camp, and finally 'Work vs. Play' positions the PC as a lame spreadsheet box whilst the Mac is for creative types.
What do you think of these new additions?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows