Apple posts new ads
Apple has posted those new ads Dave pointed out to the Get A Mac website. The ads, available in glorious Quicktime, once again compare and contrast the Mac and the PC. 'Out of the box' highlights the Macs easy setup, 'Touché' touts Boot Camp, and finally 'Work vs. Play' positions the PC as a lame spreadsheet box whilst the Mac is for creative types.
What do you think of these new additions?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free