Apple posts new ads
Apple has posted those new ads Dave pointed out to the Get A Mac website. The ads, available in glorious Quicktime, once again compare and contrast the Mac and the PC. 'Out of the box' highlights the Macs easy setup, 'Touché' touts Boot Camp, and finally 'Work vs. Play' positions the PC as a lame spreadsheet box whilst the Mac is for creative types.
What do you think of these new additions?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature