iUseThis also has the handy feature of storing a list of the applications you use, providing a quick reference if you ever need to re-populate your Applications folder. The developers of the site are also working on an "advanced" recommendation engine that will suggest new applications based on what you currently use.
Despite the seemingly complex nature of this idea, its really quite simple when you play with it, and could turn out to be quite cool.
Via Phill Ryu
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype