iUseThis also has the handy feature of storing a list of the applications you use, providing a quick reference if you ever need to re-populate your Applications folder. The developers of the site are also working on an "advanced" recommendation engine that will suggest new applications based on what you currently use.
Despite the seemingly complex nature of this idea, its really quite simple when you play with it, and could turn out to be quite cool.
Via Phill Ryu
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs