iUseThis also has the handy feature of storing a list of the applications you use, providing a quick reference if you ever need to re-populate your Applications folder. The developers of the site are also working on an "advanced" recommendation engine that will suggest new applications based on what you currently use.
Despite the seemingly complex nature of this idea, its really quite simple when you play with it, and could turn out to be quite cool.
Via Phill Ryu
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free