John Siracusa is best known for writing in-depth and incredibly geeky pieces about Apple technology. Who knew that in addition to being a hardcore geek John can be a whimsical geek as well (I consider myself to be an uberwhimsical geek. It is a fact that I have never lost my child like wonder)?
Case in point WWDC Bingo. Simply print out (or play online) the Bingo card and mark an 'X' in the box whenever Steve does, or you think he does, what is noted on the card. I am certain that 'Boom' and 'Otomatic' are two squares that'll be filled early on.
Oh, and bonus points if you do this at the actual Keynote, just don't forget your lucky Phil Schiller Troll doll.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs