Apple drops display prices, ups specs
We've already blogged about the price drop on the Apple displays earlier today, but what we didn't mention was that you now get more for less (at least where the 20 and 23 inch monitors are concerned).
What am I talking about? Both the 20 and 23 inch screens have the same contrast ratio as the 30 incher (700:1, up from 400:1) and they both are brighter. The 20 inch now has a brightness of 300 cd/m2 (from 250 cd/m2) and the 23 checks in at 400 cd/m2 (from 270 cd/m2).
So for less money you get brighter, higher contrast screens. Thanks, Apple!
Thanks, Kurt Williams.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app