Apple drops display prices, ups specs
We've already blogged about the price drop on the Apple displays earlier today, but what we didn't mention was that you now get more for less (at least where the 20 and 23 inch monitors are concerned).
What am I talking about? Both the 20 and 23 inch screens have the same contrast ratio as the 30 incher (700:1, up from 400:1) and they both are brighter. The 20 inch now has a brightness of 300 cd/m2 (from 250 cd/m2) and the 23 checks in at 400 cd/m2 (from 270 cd/m2).
So for less money you get brighter, higher contrast screens. Thanks, Apple!
Thanks, Kurt Williams.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)