Apple drops display prices, ups specs
We've already blogged about the price drop on the Apple displays earlier today, but what we didn't mention was that you now get more for less (at least where the 20 and 23 inch monitors are concerned).
What am I talking about? Both the 20 and 23 inch screens have the same contrast ratio as the 30 incher (700:1, up from 400:1) and they both are brighter. The 20 inch now has a brightness of 300 cd/m2 (from 250 cd/m2) and the 23 checks in at 400 cd/m2 (from 270 cd/m2).
So for less money you get brighter, higher contrast screens. Thanks, Apple!
Thanks, Kurt Williams.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free