Get the skinny on Spaces
Our good friend Dan Frakes, writing for Macworld, takes a look at Spaces which is Apple's virtual desktop manager to be introduced in Leopard. Dan points out that Apple isn't the first to think of this feature (much like Time Machine) but that they have implemented it well.
Dan gives Spaces a very thorough going-over and ends up with some unanswered questions. Here's hoping that Apple is listening (which I bet they are).
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter