Get the skinny on Spaces
Our good friend Dan Frakes, writing for Macworld, takes a look at Spaces which is Apple's virtual desktop manager to be introduced in Leopard. Dan points out that Apple isn't the first to think of this feature (much like Time Machine) but that they have implemented it well.
Dan gives Spaces a very thorough going-over and ends up with some unanswered questions. Here's hoping that Apple is listening (which I bet they are).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)