NewsFire adds Leopard compatibility
It's great to see developers firing off Leopard-compatible updates so quickly, even though Leopard isn't going to be available to the public for at least another 4-5 months. Who wants to take bets as to how long it takes Adobe to update CS3 for Leopard? Of course, with the way things are going over there, we might have to wait for CS4 and 10.6.
This Leopard-compatible version of NewsFire is available from NewsFire's site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)