NewsFire adds Leopard compatibility
It's great to see developers firing off Leopard-compatible updates so quickly, even though Leopard isn't going to be available to the public for at least another 4-5 months. Who wants to take bets as to how long it takes Adobe to update CS3 for Leopard? Of course, with the way things are going over there, we might have to wait for CS4 and 10.6.
This Leopard-compatible version of NewsFire is available from NewsFire's site.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update