Rig of the Day: TAM
Oh, how I want one of these. The TAM was created in 1997 to celebrate Apple's 20th anniversary, and today it stands as a desirable collectible for Mac addicts and tech geeks in general. They aren't the most powerful machines in the world (a 250 MHz 603e processor just screams inside that grey shell), but it sure would look cool in the living room.
"TAM" posted by soyburger.
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. We select one image to highlight each day, and crown a Rig of the Week on Sundays.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs