Rig of the Day: TAM
Oh, how I want one of these. The TAM was created in 1997 to celebrate Apple's 20th anniversary, and today it stands as a desirable collectible for Mac addicts and tech geeks in general. They aren't the most powerful machines in the world (a 250 MHz 603e processor just screams inside that grey shell), but it sure would look cool in the living room.
"TAM" posted by soyburger.
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. We select one image to highlight each day, and crown a Rig of the Week on Sundays.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app