FlexTime 1.0 has just been released and time obsessed Mac users rejoice! What is FlexTime? Some might call it a timer, but it is a very advanced timer. You can build 'routines' based on timed intervals, which in turn can cue you with a number of different cues (i.e. it can play a sound, run a script). This is a very slick app that some people will find extremely useful.
FlexTime 1.0 will run you $18.95 and requires 10.4. There is a 30 day demo available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter