Listen to podcasts at high speed
More hours of podcasts in your feed bin than hours in the day? Phil Windley feels your pain. He's even figured out how to speed things up a bit without converting all his podcasts to audiobooks:
- Right-click the show in iTunes and choose "Show song file."
- Open the selected song file with Quicktime (right-click again and select Quicktime).
- Choose "Show A/V Controls."
- Move the "Playback Speed" slider at the bottom of the window to your preferred speed.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements