Listen to podcasts at high speed
More hours of podcasts in your feed bin than hours in the day? Phil Windley feels your pain. He's even figured out how to speed things up a bit without converting all his podcasts to audiobooks:
- Right-click the show in iTunes and choose "Show song file."
- Open the selected song file with Quicktime (right-click again and select Quicktime).
- Choose "Show A/V Controls."
- Move the "Playback Speed" slider at the bottom of the window to your preferred speed.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter