Mystery student identified: developer of EZiD
So, what was he showing to Steve? Why his application which is called EZiD. It creates 'decks' of like windows to clear up cluttered screens. Sounds a lot like the rumored 'Piles' feature that Apple was playing around with for awhile, though for windows (as was pointed out in the comments).
The app is clearly not ready for prime time (it didn't work on my MacBook Pro), but I am sure Martin got lots of great pointers at WWDC.
Now if you'll excuse me I am going to ponder exactly how Steve can fire someone who doesn't work for him. The man is powerful.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free