The iLive ICR6806DT is a horribly named new iPod alarm clock/speaker system. It can be set to wake you up using the music on your iPod, or via a more pedestrian alarm like the built in radio. As you can see it also includes a remote so you can pump up the jams from across the room (if that room is located somewhere in the late 90's that is; I'm so out of touch with the kids).
$99.99 gets you an ICR6806DT in your choice of black or white, that is compatible with all models of iPod (including the shuffle).
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements