The iLive ICR6806DT is a horribly named new iPod alarm clock/speaker system. It can be set to wake you up using the music on your iPod, or via a more pedestrian alarm like the built in radio. As you can see it also includes a remote so you can pump up the jams from across the room (if that room is located somewhere in the late 90's that is; I'm so out of touch with the kids).
$99.99 gets you an ICR6806DT in your choice of black or white, that is compatible with all models of iPod (including the shuffle).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)