Gisele 'Get a Mac' ad surfaces
There were rumors that Gisele was set to star in a new Apple ad, but no one knew for sure. Turns out that a MacShrine reader snapped a shot of the new ad running in an Apple Store. The gist of the ad seems to be that the Mac is elegant and beautiful, like Gisele, while the PC is a cheap imitation.
The ad isn't up on Apple's site yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it is available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service