Gisele 'Get a Mac' ad surfaces
There were rumors that Gisele was set to star in a new Apple ad, but no one knew for sure. Turns out that a MacShrine reader snapped a shot of the new ad running in an Apple Store. The gist of the ad seems to be that the Mac is elegant and beautiful, like Gisele, while the PC is a cheap imitation.
The ad isn't up on Apple's site yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it is available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free