Gisele 'Get a Mac' ad surfaces
There were rumors that Gisele was set to star in a new Apple ad, but no one knew for sure. Turns out that a MacShrine reader snapped a shot of the new ad running in an Apple Store. The gist of the ad seems to be that the Mac is elegant and beautiful, like Gisele, while the PC is a cheap imitation.
The ad isn't up on Apple's site yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it is available.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements