Make a screensaver for your iPod 5G
I'm not sure why your iPod needs a screensaver, or whether this particular effect can really be called a screensaver, but since several of you have sent us this tip, there must be some interest in it! This how-to is so short I'm going to re-post it all it here:
- create a folder on your iPod named "Demo Mode" - this requires that you have Disk mode enabled on the iPod.
- in iTunes, rename any video "Demo"
- keep the iPod connected and let it and iTunes idle for 2 minutes
- magically the "Demo" video will start to play
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free