Make a screensaver for your iPod 5G
I'm not sure why your iPod needs a screensaver, or whether this particular effect can really be called a screensaver, but since several of you have sent us this tip, there must be some interest in it! This how-to is so short I'm going to re-post it all it here:
- create a folder on your iPod named "Demo Mode" - this requires that you have Disk mode enabled on the iPod.
- in iTunes, rename any video "Demo"
- keep the iPod connected and let it and iTunes idle for 2 minutes
- magically the "Demo" video will start to play
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter