Make a screensaver for your iPod 5G
I'm not sure why your iPod needs a screensaver, or whether this particular effect can really be called a screensaver, but since several of you have sent us this tip, there must be some interest in it! This how-to is so short I'm going to re-post it all it here:
- create a folder on your iPod named "Demo Mode" - this requires that you have Disk mode enabled on the iPod.
- in iTunes, rename any video "Demo"
- keep the iPod connected and let it and iTunes idle for 2 minutes
- magically the "Demo" video will start to play
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle