Monster laptop sleeves from Barry's Farm
They're a little pricey at $65 a pop, but the look on your boss's face when you whip it out at the next big client meeting is totally worth it. They come in pink, blue, orange, purple, green and white - and when you open their flap to remove your laptop it looks like your pet monster is yawning. I am soooo getting one of these.
To keep the gag going you might want to pick up a matching Monster mini pouch (9.5 x 6 inches) to tote your AC adapter and assorted cables or go all out by ordering a Monster Laptop Bag which includes a shoulder strap.
[via Boing Boing]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)