Monster laptop sleeves from Barry's Farm
They're a little pricey at $65 a pop, but the look on your boss's face when you whip it out at the next big client meeting is totally worth it. They come in pink, blue, orange, purple, green and white - and when you open their flap to remove your laptop it looks like your pet monster is yawning. I am soooo getting one of these.
To keep the gag going you might want to pick up a matching Monster mini pouch (9.5 x 6 inches) to tote your AC adapter and assorted cables or go all out by ordering a Monster Laptop Bag which includes a shoulder strap.
[via Boing Boing]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync