Monster laptop sleeves from Barry's Farm
They're a little pricey at $65 a pop, but the look on your boss's face when you whip it out at the next big client meeting is totally worth it. They come in pink, blue, orange, purple, green and white - and when you open their flap to remove your laptop it looks like your pet monster is yawning. I am soooo getting one of these.
To keep the gag going you might want to pick up a matching Monster mini pouch (9.5 x 6 inches) to tote your AC adapter and assorted cables or go all out by ordering a Monster Laptop Bag which includes a shoulder strap.
[via Boing Boing]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements