Monster laptop sleeves from Barry's Farm
They're a little pricey at $65 a pop, but the look on your boss's face when you whip it out at the next big client meeting is totally worth it. They come in pink, blue, orange, purple, green and white - and when you open their flap to remove your laptop it looks like your pet monster is yawning. I am soooo getting one of these.
To keep the gag going you might want to pick up a matching Monster mini pouch (9.5 x 6 inches) to tote your AC adapter and assorted cables or go all out by ordering a Monster Laptop Bag which includes a shoulder strap.
[via Boing Boing]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free