The latest entrant into this market is Timeature. This simple app allows you to edit the date that is associated with a picture in Aperture, a field that is not user editable. Why would you need this? Aperture fills in this field with data for the EXIF information including in the picture it is importing. If the picture doesn't have this information it uses the date of the import, so you can see that some pictures might be incorrectly marked.
Timeature is shareware, so if you find it useful cough up some dough.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options