The latest entrant into this market is Timeature. This simple app allows you to edit the date that is associated with a picture in Aperture, a field that is not user editable. Why would you need this? Aperture fills in this field with data for the EXIF information including in the picture it is importing. If the picture doesn't have this information it uses the date of the import, so you can see that some pictures might be incorrectly marked.
Timeature is shareware, so if you find it useful cough up some dough.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature