First 2nd gen iPod shuffle unpacking pics
We knew they were shipping, and it would seem that some lucky folks have gotten their iPod shuffles. TUAW reader Markos has posted pictures of his unboxing ritual on Flickr. Oh, how I love to see pictures of people opening up new Apple products. Does that make me strange?
Nathan sent us a link to his unpacking pics, which were taken in a softer light. Check 'em out.
After the jump, a pic of Nathan's shuffle in the dock.
Ain't it cute?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free