First 2nd gen iPod shuffle unpacking pics
We knew they were shipping, and it would seem that some lucky folks have gotten their iPod shuffles. TUAW reader Markos has posted pictures of his unboxing ritual on Flickr. Oh, how I love to see pictures of people opening up new Apple products. Does that make me strange?
Nathan sent us a link to his unpacking pics, which were taken in a softer light. Check 'em out.
After the jump, a pic of Nathan's shuffle in the dock.
Ain't it cute?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration