First 2nd gen iPod shuffle unpacking pics
We knew they were shipping, and it would seem that some lucky folks have gotten their iPod shuffles. TUAW reader Markos has posted pictures of his unboxing ritual on Flickr. Oh, how I love to see pictures of people opening up new Apple products. Does that make me strange?
Nathan sent us a link to his unpacking pics, which were taken in a softer light. Check 'em out.
After the jump, a pic of Nathan's shuffle in the dock.
Ain't it cute?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows