iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition now available in 8GB version
Apple has upped the charitable goodness ante with a new 8GB version of the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition, which is now available for $249 (same price as the 8GB black version) exclusively at Apple's online and Retail stores.
$10 from the sale of each 4GB iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED goes to the Global Fund to help fight HIV/AIDS in Africa. No word yet on whether the 8GB version is kicking back more cash to the cause.
Still waiting on those (PRODUCT) RED MacBooks and (PRODUCT) RED iMacs. I say go all out and introduce an entire (PRODUCT) RED "Candy Apple" lineup!
Apple has upped the charitable goodness ante with a new 8GB version of the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition, which is now available...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements