iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition now available in 8GB version
Apple has upped the charitable goodness ante with a new 8GB version of the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition, which is now available for $249 (same price as the 8GB black version) exclusively at Apple's online and Retail stores.
$10 from the sale of each 4GB iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED goes to the Global Fund to help fight HIV/AIDS in Africa. No word yet on whether the 8GB version is kicking back more cash to the cause.
Still waiting on those (PRODUCT) RED MacBooks and (PRODUCT) RED iMacs. I say go all out and introduce an entire (PRODUCT) RED "Candy Apple" lineup!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature