iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition now available in 8GB version
Apple has upped the charitable goodness ante with a new 8GB version of the iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED Special Edition, which is now available for $249 (same price as the 8GB black version) exclusively at Apple's online and Retail stores.
$10 from the sale of each 4GB iPod nano (PRODUCT) RED goes to the Global Fund to help fight HIV/AIDS in Africa. No word yet on whether the 8GB version is kicking back more cash to the cause.
Still waiting on those (PRODUCT) RED MacBooks and (PRODUCT) RED iMacs. I say go all out and introduce an entire (PRODUCT) RED "Candy Apple" lineup!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app