Make your own iPod shuffle USB cable
What would we do without Germans? Well, we wouldn't be crafting our own hand make USB cables for our iPod shuffles, that's for sure. As you are most likely aware, the 2nd gen iPod shuffle is tiny. So tiny, in fact, that Apple had to eschew the normal USB port for a propriety solution that makes use of the headphone jack. Fear not, since the iPod shuffle does come with a dock, but people don't want to tote that thing around.
Enter iPodFun.de and their tutorial (in German) that shows you how to make your very own travel USB cable for your shuffle. After you make it you can stick it in your homemade case and rock on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app