Make your own iPod shuffle USB cable
What would we do without Germans? Well, we wouldn't be crafting our own hand make USB cables for our iPod shuffles, that's for sure. As you are most likely aware, the 2nd gen iPod shuffle is tiny. So tiny, in fact, that Apple had to eschew the normal USB port for a propriety solution that makes use of the headphone jack. Fear not, since the iPod shuffle does come with a dock, but people don't want to tote that thing around.
Enter iPodFun.de and their tutorial (in German) that shows you how to make your very own travel USB cable for your shuffle. After you make it you can stick it in your homemade case and rock on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free