Make your own iPod shuffle USB cable
What would we do without Germans? Well, we wouldn't be crafting our own hand make USB cables for our iPod shuffles, that's for sure. As you are most likely aware, the 2nd gen iPod shuffle is tiny. So tiny, in fact, that Apple had to eschew the normal USB port for a propriety solution that makes use of the headphone jack. Fear not, since the iPod shuffle does come with a dock, but people don't want to tote that thing around.
Enter iPodFun.de and their tutorial (in German) that shows you how to make your very own travel USB cable for your shuffle. After you make it you can stick it in your homemade case and rock on.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options