Fake Friday: iPhone Phorgery
Today's lame iPhone Phorgery is brought to you by youtube.com, vendor of many things mythical, unsightly or worse. In today's video, feast your eyes upon a novel-looking phone extension that appears to exist in only two dimensions, much as Zod (kneel before him!) was trapped in that whole Superman II thing. Hate the sounds. Hate the font. After factoring in imagination points, today's TUAW forgery score is 3.5 out of 10, with a severe 1.5 from the East German judge.
What do you think TUAWians? How do you Rate The Fake?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update