Fake Friday: iPhone Phorgery
Today's lame iPhone Phorgery is brought to you by youtube.com, vendor of many things mythical, unsightly or worse. In today's video, feast your eyes upon a novel-looking phone extension that appears to exist in only two dimensions, much as Zod (kneel before him!) was trapped in that whole Superman II thing. Hate the sounds. Hate the font. After factoring in imagination points, today's TUAW forgery score is 3.5 out of 10, with a severe 1.5 from the East German judge.
What do you think TUAWians? How do you Rate The Fake?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows