Fake Friday: iPhone Phorgery
Today's lame iPhone Phorgery is brought to you by youtube.com, vendor of many things mythical, unsightly or worse. In today's video, feast your eyes upon a novel-looking phone extension that appears to exist in only two dimensions, much as Zod (kneel before him!) was trapped in that whole Superman II thing. Hate the sounds. Hate the font. After factoring in imagination points, today's TUAW forgery score is 3.5 out of 10, with a severe 1.5 from the East German judge.
What do you think TUAWians? How do you Rate The Fake?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter