Fake Friday: iPhone Phorgery
Today's lame iPhone Phorgery is brought to you by youtube.com, vendor of many things mythical, unsightly or worse. In today's video, feast your eyes upon a novel-looking phone extension that appears to exist in only two dimensions, much as Zod (kneel before him!) was trapped in that whole Superman II thing. Hate the sounds. Hate the font. After factoring in imagination points, today's TUAW forgery score is 3.5 out of 10, with a severe 1.5 from the East German judge.
What do you think TUAWians? How do you Rate The Fake?
Today's lame iPhone Phorgery is brought to you by youtube.com, vendor of many things mythical, unsightly or worse. In today's video,...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved