iPod lawsuit ends, America bitterly disappointed
Well, now they've settled. Yesterday, Stephanie handed over her personal white 30G video iPod to Shannon, which she received as a present last Christmas. According to the Naperville Sun, Shannon's mother Melanie McCarthy considered the used video iPod "an insult". Apparently the back and screen were scratched and worn compared to Shannon's new Nano. The iPod will be sold on eBay (search for Derrick iPod -- the listing should go live over the next few days) and the proceeds will go to a junior CrimeStoppers program.
Both girls are reportedly hoping for new iPods for Christmas.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature