iPod lawsuit ends, America bitterly disappointed
Well, now they've settled. Yesterday, Stephanie handed over her personal white 30G video iPod to Shannon, which she received as a present last Christmas. According to the Naperville Sun, Shannon's mother Melanie McCarthy considered the used video iPod "an insult". Apparently the back and screen were scratched and worn compared to Shannon's new Nano. The iPod will be sold on eBay (search for Derrick iPod -- the listing should go live over the next few days) and the proceeds will go to a junior CrimeStoppers program.
Both girls are reportedly hoping for new iPods for Christmas.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options