Music-Only iTunes Playlists
Suggested "avoid rules" include selecting genres that are not spoken word, comedy, audio books, ambient, meditation, podcast, sound effects, books & spoken and "naps".
In addition to the "music only" playlist, you'll find an example for a "new and unlistened-to" smart playlist (added in the last 7 days, with a 0 play count and skip count) and "my neglected lovers" (rating greater than 2 stars, last played more than 10 days ago).
43 Folders has some sweet Smart Playlist tips today. I personally know how annoying it is to put my iPod on shuffle play, just to get hit...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client