Music-Only iTunes Playlists
Suggested "avoid rules" include selecting genres that are not spoken word, comedy, audio books, ambient, meditation, podcast, sound effects, books & spoken and "naps".
In addition to the "music only" playlist, you'll find an example for a "new and unlistened-to" smart playlist (added in the last 7 days, with a 0 play count and skip count) and "my neglected lovers" (rating greater than 2 stars, last played more than 10 days ago).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows