Music-Only iTunes Playlists
Suggested "avoid rules" include selecting genres that are not spoken word, comedy, audio books, ambient, meditation, podcast, sound effects, books & spoken and "naps".
In addition to the "music only" playlist, you'll find an example for a "new and unlistened-to" smart playlist (added in the last 7 days, with a 0 play count and skip count) and "my neglected lovers" (rating greater than 2 stars, last played more than 10 days ago).
43 Folders has some sweet Smart Playlist tips today. I personally know how annoying it is to put my iPod on shuffle play, just to get hit...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements