Music-Only iTunes Playlists
Suggested "avoid rules" include selecting genres that are not spoken word, comedy, audio books, ambient, meditation, podcast, sound effects, books & spoken and "naps".
In addition to the "music only" playlist, you'll find an example for a "new and unlistened-to" smart playlist (added in the last 7 days, with a 0 play count and skip count) and "my neglected lovers" (rating greater than 2 stars, last played more than 10 days ago).
43 Folders has some sweet Smart Playlist tips today. I personally know how annoying it is to put my iPod on shuffle play, just to get hit...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs