Understanding the lights on the 2nd gen Shuffle
 iPod shuffle error. You're going to have to restore the little bugger.
 Your music was not loaded properly.
 iPod is busy. Do not disconnect.
 Your battery is about to die. Right. Now.
 There is no footnote 5. Does anyone have some chips or pretzels?
Got a new 2G shuffle? Do you know what those status lights indicate? Do you know the difference between the green-orange-orange pattern...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station