Understanding the lights on the 2nd gen Shuffle
 iPod shuffle error. You're going to have to restore the little bugger.
 Your music was not loaded properly.
 iPod is busy. Do not disconnect.
 Your battery is about to die. Right. Now.
 There is no footnote 5. Does anyone have some chips or pretzels?
Got a new 2G shuffle? Do you know what those status lights indicate? Do you know the difference between the green-orange-orange pattern...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements