Understanding the lights on the 2nd gen Shuffle
 iPod shuffle error. You're going to have to restore the little bugger.
 Your music was not loaded properly.
 iPod is busy. Do not disconnect.
 Your battery is about to die. Right. Now.
 There is no footnote 5. Does anyone have some chips or pretzels?
Got a new 2G shuffle? Do you know what those status lights indicate? Do you know the difference between the green-orange-orange pattern...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free