MsgFiler brings keyboard shortcuts to Mail organization
Organizing emails in Mail.app can be a pain, and sometimes using rules can only go so far. If you need a helping hand to manage all that correspondence, MsgFiler brings some on-the-fly automation to filing messages you've selected. Simply pressing cmd-9 will open a panel that allows you to type the names of folders. Pressing Enter to chose one sends all selected messages to said folder, offering flexibility in your filing habits. A demonstration movie is available at tow.com in case you need to see some examples. MsgFiler typically sells for $12, but is on sale for a limited time for $8.
Now all we need is an equivalent of that Greasemonkey script that also allows for label navigation via the keyboard, and Mail.app just might make it back into my Dock.
[via Daring Fireball]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter