iPod 101 support docs
Apple just went nuts releasing a slew of iPod 101 support documents, most likely just in time for all the iPod-toting user who are about to unwillingly embark on a new side career this holiday season: supporting their family members and friends who just got their own little white (or black, or pink...) music player. Instead of forcing you to trudge through Apple's Support docs, using their less-than-stellar search, I thought I'd link everything I found for your bookmarking pleasure. Don't forget the last doc about backing up one's library, as well as the backup overview our own Scott McNulty wrote about this rocking new feature when iTunes 7 launched:
- iPod 101: Beef Up My Battery
- iPod 101: View Videos
- iPod 101: Set Up a Slideshow
- iPod 101: Eyeball my Artwork
- iPod 101: Put Pictures on my iPod
- iPod 101: Give the Gift
- iPod 101: Browse and Buy Videos
- iPod 101: Tour the Store
- iPod 101: Set Up an iTunes Store Account
- iPod 101: Lay of the Land
- iPod 101: What's On the Menu?
- iPod 101: Installing and Updating Software
- iPod 101: Which Files Work With iPod and iTunes
Apple just went nuts releasing a slew of iPod 101 support documents, most likely just in time for all the iPod-toting user who are about to...