UMG Doug "You are all Pirates" Morris eyes iPod
According to Australian IT, he's working on putting together an iPod royalty fee similar to the Zune fee during the next round of negotiations with Apple.
"It would be a nice idea. We have a negotiation coming up not too far. I don't see why we wouldn't do that... but maybe not in the same way," he reportedly told Reuters.
Remember Doug Morris? The Universal Music Group chief who claimed that iPods are repositories for stolen music? The guy who negotiated the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free