Better Together at Amazon: Marmite yeast extract and .Mac?
Amazon must be testing some new accessory recommendation algorithms, as they have really branched out on this one: Reg Hardware in the UK has a story about Amazon UK's engine recommending Marmite, a popular sandwich-topping yeast extract in England, with a .Mac subscription. While I don't recommend spreading any Marmite on your .Mac anytime soon, I can see a connection between these two (im)perfect strangers via a former Marmite ad campaign slogan: "you'll love it or hate it." Nutrition facts aside, that seems to describe .Mac in a nutshell these days.
No word on how soon this dynamic combo is shipping, nor how long this offer will last; "act now!"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update