Better Together at Amazon: Marmite yeast extract and .Mac?
Amazon must be testing some new accessory recommendation algorithms, as they have really branched out on this one: Reg Hardware in the UK has a story about Amazon UK's engine recommending Marmite, a popular sandwich-topping yeast extract in England, with a .Mac subscription. While I don't recommend spreading any Marmite on your .Mac anytime soon, I can see a connection between these two (im)perfect strangers via a former Marmite ad campaign slogan: "you'll love it or hate it." Nutrition facts aside, that seems to describe .Mac in a nutshell these days.
No word on how soon this dynamic combo is shipping, nor how long this offer will last; "act now!"
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype