Apple posts Vista FAQ
Apple support just posted a general Frequently Asked Questions list for Microsoft Vista at its site. Vista, which just launched, will be generally available for purchase in January. At this time, iTunes, QuickTime, Software Update and the iPod shuffle reset utility are all unsupported under Vista.
However, secret TUAW elves (*kof*David C.*kof) who have been testing Vista report that iTunes and QuickTime 7 worked flawlessly under Vista even if they're officially unsupported.
Apple promises to keep the FAQ updated over time as the facts change on the ground.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs