Apple posts Vista FAQ
Apple support just posted a general Frequently Asked Questions list for Microsoft Vista at its site. Vista, which just launched, will be generally available for purchase in January. At this time, iTunes, QuickTime, Software Update and the iPod shuffle reset utility are all unsupported under Vista.
However, secret TUAW elves (*kof*David C.*kof) who have been testing Vista report that iTunes and QuickTime 7 worked flawlessly under Vista even if they're officially unsupported.
Apple promises to keep the FAQ updated over time as the facts change on the ground.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV