Apple posts Vista FAQ
Apple support just posted a general Frequently Asked Questions list for Microsoft Vista at its site. Vista, which just launched, will be generally available for purchase in January. At this time, iTunes, QuickTime, Software Update and the iPod shuffle reset utility are all unsupported under Vista.
However, secret TUAW elves (*kof*David C.*kof) who have been testing Vista report that iTunes and QuickTime 7 worked flawlessly under Vista even if they're officially unsupported.
Apple promises to keep the FAQ updated over time as the facts change on the ground.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter