Apple posts Vista FAQ
Apple support just posted a general Frequently Asked Questions list for Microsoft Vista at its site. Vista, which just launched, will be generally available for purchase in January. At this time, iTunes, QuickTime, Software Update and the iPod shuffle reset utility are all unsupported under Vista.
However, secret TUAW elves (*kof*David C.*kof) who have been testing Vista report that iTunes and QuickTime 7 worked flawlessly under Vista even if they're officially unsupported.
Apple promises to keep the FAQ updated over time as the facts change on the ground.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free