The "Lost" prompt
Basically, you update your
.kshrc to include the line
export PS1=">: ". Me? I'm a csh weenie. I'd have to use
set prompt=">: " to get the same effect. (The same thing applies for tcsh users.)
Winter also includes instructions on how to get the green-on-black color settings used in the program.
4 8 15 16 23 42 and all that.
Blogger David Winter has a posted a cute how-to showing you how to change the prompt in your terminal to the ">:" used in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update