The "Lost" prompt
Basically, you update your
.kshrc to include the line
export PS1=">: ". Me? I'm a csh weenie. I'd have to use
set prompt=">: " to get the same effect. (The same thing applies for tcsh users.)
Winter also includes instructions on how to get the green-on-black color settings used in the program.
4 8 15 16 23 42 and all that.
Blogger David Winter has a posted a cute how-to showing you how to change the prompt in your terminal to the ">:" used in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free