The "Lost" prompt
Basically, you update your
.kshrc to include the line
export PS1=">: ". Me? I'm a csh weenie. I'd have to use
set prompt=">: " to get the same effect. (The same thing applies for tcsh users.)
Winter also includes instructions on how to get the green-on-black color settings used in the program.
4 8 15 16 23 42 and all that.
Blogger David Winter has a posted a cute how-to showing you how to change the prompt in your terminal to the ">:" used in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support