Widget Watch: Nike+ iPod Challenges and Goals widgets
I have been trying to get in shape, but I haven't yet gotten myself a Nike + iPod sports kit. When I do, though, I will be sure to download these two Widgets that Nike has just made available (they are currently in Beta, but what isn't?). One widget tracks your challenges (you can challenge another user, or group of users, of the NikePlus website to challenges) and the other tracks your goals (the person above has a goal of running 300 miles in 30 days).
At the moment they are only available to registered users of the NikePlus website.
Thanks, Hugh C.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)