Widget Watch: Nike+ iPod Challenges and Goals widgets
I have been trying to get in shape, but I haven't yet gotten myself a Nike + iPod sports kit. When I do, though, I will be sure to download these two Widgets that Nike has just made available (they are currently in Beta, but what isn't?). One widget tracks your challenges (you can challenge another user, or group of users, of the NikePlus website to challenges) and the other tracks your goals (the person above has a goal of running 300 miles in 30 days).
At the moment they are only available to registered users of the NikePlus website.
Thanks, Hugh C.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time