iPods worth $35000 go missing from Best Buy
Talk about MacHeist, indeed. More than thirty five thousand dollars worth of iPod inventory are missing from a Pembroke Pines, Florida Best Buy store and the lack of forced entry is making police think that this may have been an inside job. About 175 iPods, valued at about $200 each, disappeared.
So what would you personally do with 175 iPods? I mean, outside of the obvious reselling on eBay or on a street corner situation? I suppose you could use them to decorate a Christmas tree in a techno-white theme or you could create a fairly funky chandelier. Nope, I'm betting these babies are eBay fodder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter