iPods worth $35000 go missing from Best Buy
Talk about MacHeist, indeed. More than thirty five thousand dollars worth of iPod inventory are missing from a Pembroke Pines, Florida Best Buy store and the lack of forced entry is making police think that this may have been an inside job. About 175 iPods, valued at about $200 each, disappeared.
So what would you personally do with 175 iPods? I mean, outside of the obvious reselling on eBay or on a street corner situation? I suppose you could use them to decorate a Christmas tree in a techno-white theme or you could create a fairly funky chandelier. Nope, I'm betting these babies are eBay fodder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature