iPods worth $35000 go missing from Best Buy
Talk about MacHeist, indeed. More than thirty five thousand dollars worth of iPod inventory are missing from a Pembroke Pines, Florida Best Buy store and the lack of forced entry is making police think that this may have been an inside job. About 175 iPods, valued at about $200 each, disappeared.
So what would you personally do with 175 iPods? I mean, outside of the obvious reselling on eBay or on a street corner situation? I suppose you could use them to decorate a Christmas tree in a techno-white theme or you could create a fairly funky chandelier. Nope, I'm betting these babies are eBay fodder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV