More iPods in space
A few months ago, Scott pondered how many iPods were in space. Well we have a confirmed sighting of at least one more, besides Anousheh Ansari's, on the International Space Station. Click through to the hi-res version of this pic of European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut Thomas Reiter, an Expedition 14 flight engineer, and play our own iPod-centric version of Where's Waldo.
Next up from Apple: a complete line of NASA + iPod products?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows