More iPods in space
A few months ago, Scott pondered how many iPods were in space. Well we have a confirmed sighting of at least one more, besides Anousheh Ansari's, on the International Space Station. Click through to the hi-res version of this pic of European Space Agency (ESA) astronaut Thomas Reiter, an Expedition 14 flight engineer, and play our own iPod-centric version of Where's Waldo.
Next up from Apple: a complete line of NASA + iPod products?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync