Does QuickTime pose a security risk?
The whole QuickTime/MySpace security hole that was discussed this week on TUAW has given rise to a general concern about QuickTime's vulnerabilities. The QuickTime bug apparently allowed a worm to infect MySpace user profiles and redirected traffic to a phishing site, where passwords were harvested.
The whole QuickTime/MySpace security hole that was discussed this week on TUAW has given rise to a general concern about QuickTime's...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved