iPod sex toy maker threatened by Apple over use of silhouettes
The iBuzz creators posted details of the threat on their site (warning: NSFW. No nudity, but close enough), noting how strange it is that Apple took over a year to go after them. They also point out the creator of another iPod-related sexy toy, called the gPod, whose inventor is obviously having a problem registering a trademark (for obvious pod-related reasons).
Not to worry though - towards the end of their page about the legal action, iBuzz states they are about to launch a new site for the upcoming iBuzz 2.0 (no, really), complete with a shiny new silhouette-less animation anyway. Sounds like people are doing a lot more than rocking out with their iPod these days.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature