Soon after the announcement of the MacBook Pro at Macworld San Francisco 2005, Chris Messina sent out a call to the Mac community to develop a hack for PhotoBooth that would allow him to automatically upload pictures to his Flickr account. Almost a year later, Tristan O'Tierney has answered that call in the form of FlickrBooth. The easily installed plugin enables not only the basic functionality called for originally, but has support for photo tags, title, description, privacy settings, and even sets. FlickrBooth is available as a free Universal Binary download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter