Happy Mac cross stitch
TUAW reader Benjamin White sends in this photo of a cross stitch project he recently crafted. After weighing the merits of OS X and OS 9 art, he decided to go with the OS 9 Happy Mac startup face. The project is about 2-by-3-inches in real life and came out beautifully. White thinks he should have left more white space around the edges of the icon, but I think it looks great. I particularly love the gradation of the shadow under the main unit with the different colors of gray. The Apple logo is just suggestive enough to remind us of what it is supposed to be without going into too much detail. Kudos!
TUAW reader Benjamin White sends in this photo of a cross stitch project he recently crafted. After weighing the merits of OS X and OS 9...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free