Happy Mac cross stitch
TUAW reader Benjamin White sends in this photo of a cross stitch project he recently crafted. After weighing the merits of OS X and OS 9 art, he decided to go with the OS 9 Happy Mac startup face. The project is about 2-by-3-inches in real life and came out beautifully. White thinks he should have left more white space around the edges of the icon, but I think it looks great. I particularly love the gradation of the shadow under the main unit with the different colors of gray. The Apple logo is just suggestive enough to remind us of what it is supposed to be without going into too much detail. Kudos!
TUAW reader Benjamin White sends in this photo of a cross stitch project he recently crafted. After weighing the merits of OS X and OS 9...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs